Thursday, October 30, 2008

My security guard - Avira Premium

I've tried many anti viruses such as Dr. Web, Kaspersky, Nod 32.
But my faith was broken by simple Trojan virus on the my coworker's computer.
No one of the products listed above were not able to remove it
, moreover, some of them have not been able to install.

Free-AV did it!
It has successfully installed, found and heal the files! And also it work faster than Kaspersky and doesn't require a lot of memory!

I reccomend to all my friends to install Free-av as best free antivirus. And it's really work!

Free version it's only antivirus but I need mail and web pages check so I'm using Avira Premium with promo key.

How to get free promo 3 month license for Avira Premium?
Just get it from promo shop server!
_https://license.avira.com/en/promotion-cj0ptfb6eh8cmw6a101r

No comments: